Whitepages TenantCheck is specifically set up so that the request for the renter's credit report is coming directly from renters themselves. This is done so that renters can make an informed decision about who has access to their information as well as to keep the information secure.
Articles in this section
- How does it work for landlords?
- How long do I have to wait for the report?
- How do I cancel an application that I sent to a tenant?
- What is included in a Whitepages TenantCheck Report?
- Why can't I request the report without the renter creating an account?
- Glossary for Credit History Terms
- Glossary for Criminal History Terms