If you're applying for a rental property, but accidentally created a landlord account by mistake, here's what to do.
- Go to WhitepagesTenantCheck.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Log Out." (If it says "Log In," that means you're already logged out and good to go.)
- Go to your email account and open the application email. The sender is "Whitepages TenantCheck" and the subject should read "Complete your rental application for [property address]."
- Click the link in the email, and follow the instructions to set up your tenant account and complete your application.